Open sid and engine question.

9-5 tuli tonnarin seuraajaksi syksyllä 1997.
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Open sid and engine question.

Viesti Kirjoittaja positiv »

If you look at the link. That is the open sid on my car. And can someone tell me if the value is ok. Or if the engine need some adjustment. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GHDPN ... C&index=21
Viimeksi muokannut positiv, To Huhti 06, 2017 14:53. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Fakiiri
"Hölösuu"

Re: Open sid question.

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fakiiri »

Amul 0 , should be ok. Mreq and MAir are ok , ~13x in both is normal value in idle rpm.
If you want to test your MAF better , you shoud make honest acceleration and look how the Mreq and Mair are following each other....

You have little bit different arrangement in the values of open sid, comparing what our software guru's are making here :D

Do you have different MODE's inside the open sid at all ?

How high this video was taken ? Your air pressure is under 1 bar :lol:
# 4816
Mersedes-Benz 200CDI -06 (A5)
Mitsubishi Galant 1.8 GLi -94 (M5) FFV
Ex-Saab 9-5 2.3t Wagon -01 (M5) BP by JC
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Thanks Mr. Nice of you to respond. :)

The engine is an MY03 B235R Steg 3 = 290 hk och 440 Nm tuned by Maptun. Then I also get Open sid. Included in the tuning program.

But can you tell me what you mean about this statement. Sorry I did not get it. (How high this video was taken ? Your air pressure is under 1 bar)
Audiojack
"Viggen"
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Audiojack »

positiv kirjoitti:But can you tell me what you mean about this statement. Sorry I did not get it. (How high this video was taken ? Your air pressure is under 1 bar)
It's comparing to atmospheric/barometric air pressure, which gets lower as you go higher from sea level and the air gets thinner, like up in the mountains or such.
jooseppi78
"Viggen"

Viesti Kirjoittaja jooseppi78 »

It's a joke and it seems that there is a low pressure where you filmed the video. And the amul should not be 0 for what I have understud or have you just filled the tank? Is there a ad85 shown anywhere in open sid? There's info for open sid http://www.datorkungen.se/T7/guide_saab ... id_eng.pdf
"Hevoseton" mies on huoleton mies
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

I have take the video in a parking house in Oslo, Audiojack.

And I will look in to what you say, jooseppi. But what shall the amul be. And yes I have just full the tank with 98 unleaded. I will look in to that ad85.

Thank you.
jooseppi78
"Viggen"

I am using re85 mainly but I believe that amul should be around -400 to +400 or was it -300 to +300 :mrgreen: It will change after driving a while. Try to drive nicely because there is adaptation process going after refuel. Is the lambda always positive?
Reksu
"Aero"

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reksu »

All the values are fine, no need to worry. Amul will stay at 0 for a while after refueling.
9-5 2.3t -00 ~1800mg/c @ 6000rpm
Turbo-Saabisti #7815
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Can you elaborate on this somewhat closer, Josseppi. (Try to drive nicely because there is adaptation process going after refuel.) You understand that I am completely :mrgreen: when it comes to open sid. You see that some time the open sid is function. But most of the time nothing happens when I press minus and plus. So I was lucky today so I could take the video. Have complain by email to Maptune about this today. So I have to wait and see what they say.

Ok, thanks Reksu. But what is the normale value after been used the car for a period after filling gas. And thank you.
Reksu
"Aero"

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reksu »

Amul should be around -+500
9-5 2.3t -00 ~1800mg/c @ 6000rpm
Turbo-Saabisti #7815
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Thanks Reksu. But how long time after I fill gas will that appears on the sid.
jooseppi78
"Viggen"

Less than två mil :)
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Ok. But if Amul stay on 0. What will then be the problem. Thanks

One more thing. Take it up here since I talk to people who maybe have some idea what the problem I have can be. When I give full throttle in third fourth and fifth gear. Do I get engine Hesitation. Does not happen at full actuation in the first and second gear. And sometimes I notice it only slightly. While other times it's a lot.

Have new.

All the sensors.
Amm.
Spark plugs.
Fuel pump. (Was the same problem with the old one.)
Have test with another Ignition cassette.
All the hoses is silicon. Who are more or less new.

What I will do.

Take a pressure test for air leak. But I just build this engine. And have work hard to make sure is no air leak. But who knows. Maybe I'm not work hard enough. sh*t happens. :)

And replace the fuel filter.

But have some of you more advice what I can do. Stressing now since I have EU control this month.

This is the engine. You can eat your dinner here. It is no dirt at all. :) I also replace the gearbox.

Kuva
positiv
"Tuplakaasari"

Re: Open sid and engine question.

I try again. Some of you most know something about my problem. Reinstall the tuning program yesterday. And now the amul is -135 to -150. So that should be good. Also the lambda is ok. See film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zstqzgV ... Dvxc6VHqnC

Today I took out the spark plugs BCPR7ES-11. To adjust the gap from 1.1 mm to 0.9 mm To see if that help. When I look at the plugs. They was white like porselen. And I use them for only 50 km. So can someone tell me what you think the problem can be. Thanks

How the plugs looks like. When I remove them today.

Kuva
Pakari
"Saabisti"

Re: Open sid and engine question.

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pakari »

White spark plug usually indicates that your air-fuelmix is lean - or there is oil burning in the combustion chambre (white colour is coming from engine oil calsium). Not good. Do you have engine oil consumption issues?

Spark plugs should be looking like "coffee brown". I have same BCPR7ES-11 plugs in 260kW E85 9-5 and those plugs works nicely.
Alfa Romeo 159 2,4JTDm & Opel Insignia 2,0CDTi
9-5 Aero -04 19T#7
ex:
9-5 2,0t -00
9-3 2,2TiD -01 & 9-3SS 1.8t Vector -03 & 9-3 SC Vector 2,0t -06
NG900s 2,3i -95 & NG900 2,0T -96
9000 CSE 2,0T Jubileum -97
900c -89
Vastaa Viestiin