Special bolts (pyöränpultit) needed!

merla
"Kaasari"

Special bolts (pyöränpultit) needed!

Viesti Kirjoittaja merla »

Hi, I have issues with mounting a "new" set of rims to my saab 9.5 MY99, as the regular bolts (being in use at the moment) do not fit into the holes of the new rims.

I think I would need M12 1.5 bolts, but with much smaller heads, probably torx, and also a tool. The "new" rims (they are actually used) are Advanti Racing, marked as "AT. Design" at their hub, 16'', 5 x 110/100 (double pattern).

Regular auto services - even Vianor - are quite clueless about the required bolts. Any help would be highly appreciated!

I live in Helsinki. Can order from eBay or from Finland by post...

Thanks in advance!

L.
Juho80
"Hirsch"

Re: Special bolts (pyöränpultit) needed!

Viesti Kirjoittaja Juho80 »

http://www.vannetukku.fi/kuusiokolo-alu ... 13598.html
At least they have these allen bolts. Have no clue about outside diameter...
og900/9-3/9-5 vm.-88-05
Tech 2 china
Risto
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja Risto »

merla
"Kaasari"

Thank you guys a lot, I will reply how it went!
merla
"Kaasari"

As I needed it to be done quickly, called Autotek, then went there. Perfect and quick service... got bolts, one adapter and also centering hubs, all mounted.

Thanks again for your hints! As I can see, SteyrTek is a bit cheaper (even including the shipping), so for people who are not in a hurry, it might be an equally good (or better) option.

Cheers,
L.
aero
-

Viesti Kirjoittaja aero »

I had same kind of problem - I needed nuts that can fit to very small holes to mount Stilauto wheels to my summer toy. I also found the answer from Autotek, right from the shelf. I'm sure it wasn't the cheapest possible store, but since they provided me with an answer right away without any hesitation, I don't care for the small extra on the price. Proper service with reasonable price, they have my points.
Salaisen agentin työ on vaivalloisempaa kuin trigonometristen yhtälöiden soveltaminen käytännön höpsismiin.
-Agentti Tuplanolla
Vastaa Viestiin