Best (or good ;) Saab workshop in the Oulu region

Bamo
"Koeajolla"

Best (or good ;) Saab workshop in the Oulu region

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bamo »

Hei!

I'm not new to Saab, but new to Finland and the forum so I'm looking for a good workshop in the Oulu region or further north that knows how to take care of business.

I've had a quick look online but some personal references would be nice.

greetings, Bent
1998 - 9000 CSE 2.0t Anniversary
1997 - 9000 Aero
2001 - 9-5 SE 2.0t
1988 - 900
torque
"Hölösuu"

Re: Best (or good ;) Saab workshop in the Oulu region

Viesti Kirjoittaja torque »

I am not from Oulu region, but perhaps you can try the "Autojerry" webpage, perhaps via there some service offers you can decide on.
I have used it a couple of times over here in the south.
9-5 2.0t A bp+ ´07
V70 2.5 FT A ´10
ex. 9-5 2.3T A Wagon ´07 ♦ 9-3 SE 2.0t A bp+ ´01, ja sit mitä ne olikaan..
V-M
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja V-M »

torque kirjoitti:
To Syys 07, 2023 16:53
I am not from Oulu region, but perhaps you can try the "Autojerry" webpage, perhaps via there some service offers you can decide on.
I have used it a couple of times over here in the south.
That "Autojerry" is only good for price comparison. If looking knowledge for saab then need to be done other way. Depends on need.
I have not used services but people seems using Alavieska SEO there is hobbyists working. They are on here in forums also.
Peug 505 -85 Turbo Inj.+ Opel Manta A -70 + Saab 9000 CSE 2.3TA -94 + 9-5 AERO 2.3TSA -00
+ Maserati 3200 GTA -01 + Opel Insignia 2L turbo 4x4 -10 #2135
torque
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja torque »

That "Autojerry" is only good for price comparison.
True, sometimes there might be offers from some instance that know how to service a Saab(those who do not, usually do not give offers, IMO).
And of course, depends on what kind of service needed.
To add, many just do not want to drive for miles to get the car serviced, because need the car next day(unless some service provide a "rental car" mean time).
9-5 2.0t A bp+ ´07
V70 2.5 FT A ´10
ex. 9-5 2.3T A Wagon ´07 ♦ 9-3 SE 2.0t A bp+ ´01, ja sit mitä ne olikaan..
V-M
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja V-M »

torque kirjoitti:
To Syys 07, 2023 19:07
That "Autojerry" is only good for price comparison.
True, sometimes there might be offers from some instance that know how to service a Saab(those who do not, usually do not give offers, IMO).
And of course, depends on what kind of service needed.
To add, many just do not want to drive for miles to get the car serviced, because need the car next day(unless some service provide a "rental car" mean time).
There is difference between "service" and "repair", people understand those differently. If service means engine oil and filter (and some lock oiling etc minor things) then it does not mater where its done. But if it means more like gearbox oil/filter/rear gear or any other specialty etc things then I would look more professional and brand familiar place. Most service books have listing for service check points but reality is at if car comes to oil change in general place then only what is requested is done and thats then marked in "service" box as that xxxxxkm done. (which is not same thing as done in proper way trough whole check list according manufacturer). IMHO That service offering does not limit any if there is real knowledge of brand or not, there is many who claims have knowledge but its based many times at they have some general data base where work instructions are available and that makes them valid for brand "service".
Peug 505 -85 Turbo Inj.+ Opel Manta A -70 + Saab 9000 CSE 2.3TA -94 + 9-5 AERO 2.3TSA -00
+ Maserati 3200 GTA -01 + Opel Insignia 2L turbo 4x4 -10 #2135
Vastaa Viestiin