eSID

Vuonna 2003 esitelty uuden sukupolven 9-3.
Vastaa Viestiin
TomiK
"Tuplakaasari"

eSID

Viesti Kirjoittaja TomiK »

Ootteko kuullut laajennetusta SID-näytöstä? Kaistanvaihtovilkku olis ainakin tervetullut ominaisuus! Sääli ettei tuo toimi kuin 07-> malleissa.

http://www.saabsunited.com/2014/04/erik ... splay.html

Edit: Tuossa vielä toisella kotimaisella käyty keskustelu aiheesta: http://forum.saabturboclub.com/showthre ... on-Display
Audi A5 3.0 S-line. Ex: Saab 9-3 SS -05 BioPower
saabillua
"Aero"

Re: eSID

Viesti Kirjoittaja saabillua »

Ihan mielenkiintoinen palikka. Joku voisi tilailla tuollaisen kirjoitella rapsat ihan Suomeksi.

Varmaan joku 120-130 e:hän tuo jäisi maksamaan kustin polkuineen.
Ex: 9-3 SC,2008,1,9TTid,A6,Vector, JC's Anti Exhaust Gas Recirculation Program
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo12 ... nder5l.jpg

Nykyään ihan vaan Skodalla
supersaab
"Viggen"

Viesti Kirjoittaja supersaab »

Not possible to make for Saab 9-3 03-06. (07 works fine!)

I have created a FAQ:

this is a auto-reply mail because the amount of recieved mail is just too much.

Here is the frequently asked questions (FAQ):

Is there still eSIDs avaliable? The answer is that they are still being produced but not even close to the same speed as these mails are coming in.

When can i get an eSID? Right now i put all mails on a list, and go from up to down, but waiting time when this mail is written is more than 10 weeks and increasing rapidly..

How much it cost? Price is 130 EUR including international shipping, if you want to pay more its also OK for me :-)

Does it work on my car? Please read the manual: http://doda.se/eSID/eSID%20manual%20SW% ... 40213).pdf

ONLY Saab 9-3 MY07-MY12. No other Saabs or modelyears.
(Special case: Three-blink + AutoFogLight will work on Saab 9-3 MY03-06)

Does all functions work on all cars? No, Torque/Power measurement only works on B207 and B284 engines, not diesel or the 1.8L non-turbo.

Does Torque/Power work if the car is tuned? Maybe, hard for me to say, it depends on how the car was tuned, read the manual.

Can i move the eSID between my 2 or more Saab 9-3´s? Yes, but Total Fuel/Distance counters will reset but also there is calibration in the settings menu that might no be fully correct if the cars are very different, for instance if you calibrate the fuel/distance to have a very accurate momantery fuel. You could have it set to "B207" and still use it in a Diesel but the torque/power values are not to be trusted, read the manual for more info.

I live in US/UK and does eSID support mph/gallons/etc (other than kmh and litres)? No it doesnt. I plan to make an upgrade of the hardware later this year (target is autumn) which will result in improved memory space so i can handle US/UK.

What is the overall plan? I didnt plan for an international market and this is a ONE person job: design, software, testing, support, logistic everything. So please understand the magnitude of all these requests. (Yes i have a family and a normal job). The updated version will be more expensive mainly due to outsourcing of packaging, new design and also that i will run all this thruh a company instead of "my garage". How much? Dont know that yet, but less than 200 EUR is my goal.

Will there be more functions with the updated version? I plan to be very restricted on that at start, but my goal is will start by adding: Torque/Power on Diesel, Read/Clear DTC on all ECUs and support for US/UK.

So how do i order? Send me a new mail with subject: "ORDER eSID1" (without the brackets) clearly pointing out if you want to be on the list of "eSID1" or with subject "ORDER eSID2" (without the brackets) for the new upcoming design later this year, "eSID2". No need to send your address at this point.

I already talked with you before this auto-reply, what should i do? Nothing, i keep track of all answers i have given so far.

Do you ship to my country XX? Yes, i see no reasons to restrict to any specific country as this point.

How do i pay? PayPal is preferred. I will send out payment details when i have a unit ready.

Is the unit upgradeable? The unit can be upgraded, but only by me in Sweden. Its free of charge but you will have to pay the shipping (both ways). For that reason im very restricted on software changes, more important to make it stable and NO customer special softwares, everyone uses the same.

Thank you all for keeping the Saab brand alive!

Best Regards
Henrik
lentäväsaabisti
"Viggen"

Viesti Kirjoittaja lentäväsaabisti »

Täytyypä laittaa tilaukseen.
Saab 9-3 SC 1.8t BioPower Stage5 -09
Saab 9-3 SC 2.0T Aero XWD -10
BioVector
"Kaasari"

Viesti Kirjoittaja BioVector »

On kyllä mielenkiintoinen gadget :D ...joutunee tilaamaan..
9-3 SC 2.0t BioPower -08 Vector
99 GL
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja 99 GL »

Onko joku jo hankkinut moisen?
Saab 9-3 Cabriolet 2.0t Vector A MY07
Saab NG9-5 2.0T Aero A Biopower MY11
Tobbana
"Hölösuu"
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tobbana »

Uusia eSID1-tilauksia ei enää toimiteta. eSid2 tulossa syksyllä myyntiin. Hintakin pompsahtaa sitten liki tuplaksi. Odottelen ominaisuuslistaa.

-Sami
Sami Räihä #1910
Patonki alla
Ex: 9³ SC Vector 2.0T A6 XWD eLSD MY09, 9³ SC Vector 2.0t BioPower MY07, 9⁵ Aero Wagon MY02, 9000 CSE 2.3T MY96, 900i8A MY85, 99 MY83
99 GL
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja 99 GL »

Niimpä tietenkin :D
Saab 9-3 Cabriolet 2.0t Vector A MY07
Saab NG9-5 2.0T Aero A Biopower MY11
saabillua
"Aero"

Viesti Kirjoittaja saabillua »

Henrik uhosi saabcentralissa, että esid2 toimii myös dieselissä (noin laajemminkin).
Villeimmissä päiväunissani toivoisin, että väyläohjattuun eberiinkin saisi telestartin, mutta taitaa olla tekemäntön paikka, koska odb:hen ei taida tulla virtaa ilman avainta.
Ex: 9-3 SC,2008,1,9TTid,A6,Vector, JC's Anti Exhaust Gas Recirculation Program
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo12 ... nder5l.jpg

Nykyään ihan vaan Skodalla
Tobbana
"Hölösuu"
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tobbana »

saabillua kirjoitti:odb:hen ei taida tulla virtaa ilman avainta.
Tulee.
Sami Räihä #1910
Patonki alla
Ex: 9³ SC Vector 2.0T A6 XWD eLSD MY09, 9³ SC Vector 2.0t BioPower MY07, 9⁵ Aero Wagon MY02, 9000 CSE 2.3T MY96, 900i8A MY85, 99 MY83
SS
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja SS »

Syököhän tämäkin palikka akun tyhjäksi paikoilleen unohdettaessa?
Oli: OG9-3 2.0t 2003
On: 9-3 SS TTiD Aero A6 2008, JC Stage1 + EGR Off (mittarissa noin 190tkm)
Muuta: Kiina TECH2
Alexzi
"Tuplakaasari"

Viesti Kirjoittaja Alexzi »

itsellä soi OG93.sessa bluetooth obd palikka virran akusta.
9-3 SC
SS
"Hölösuu"

Viesti Kirjoittaja SS »

Samoin, juuri siksi kysyin ;)
Oli: OG9-3 2.0t 2003
On: 9-3 SS TTiD Aero A6 2008, JC Stage1 + EGR Off (mittarissa noin 190tkm)
Muuta: Kiina TECH2
-Lasse-
"Tuplakaasari"

Viesti Kirjoittaja -Lasse- »

Tässä uutta tietoa eSID:stä:
Here is the frequently asked questions (FAQ):

Is there still eSIDs avaliable? It has been a very big interest in the eSID. For the first version (eSID1) i no longer accept any orders, instead a new and better eSID2 is being developed with a planned release date this autumn. But the first batch is already booked so any new orders will have them in beginning of 2015.

When can i get an eSID? I can put you on the waiting list for eSID2, see below.

How much it cost? Price for eSID2 is currently not finalized, but slightly below 200 EUR is the estimation.

Does it work on my car? Please read the manual: http://doda.se/eSID/eSID%20manual%20SW% ... 40213).pdf

ONLY Saab 9-3 MY07-MY12. No other Saabs or modelyears.
(Special case: Three-blink + AutoFogLight will work on Saab 9-3 MY03-06)

Does all functions work on all cars?
eSID1: No, Torque/Power measurement only works on B207 and B284 engines, not diesel or the 1.8L non-turbo.
eSID2: Yes

Does Torque/Power work if the car is tuned? Maybe, hard for me to say, it depends on how the car was tuned, read the manual.

Can i move the eSID between my 2 or more Saab 9-3´s? Yes, but Total Fuel/Distance counters will reset but also there is calibration in the settings menu that might no be fully correct if the cars are very different, for instance if you calibrate the fuel/distance to have a very accurate momantery fuel. You could have it set to "B207" and still use it in a Diesel but the torque/power values are not to be trusted, read the manual for more info.

I live in US/UK and does eSID support mph/gallons/etc (other than kmh and litres)? This will be introduced in eSID2.

What are the changed between eSID1 and eSID2? I plan to be very restricted on that at start, but my goal is will start by adding: Torque/Power on Diesel, Read/Clear DTC on all ECUs, Oil Temperature in Automatic gearbox, Turbo pressure, Engine coolant temp, Engine intake Air temp, Regeneration status and support for US/UK units.

Does it support more languages? More languages might be introduced in eSID2, not decided yet.

Will eSID1 be upgradeable once eSID2 is out? No it will not, the HW will be completely different, even the main processor will be changed.

So how do i order? Send me a new mail with subject: "ORDER eSID2" (without the brackets) for the new upcoming eSID2 version later this year, No need to send your address at this point.

I already talked with you before this auto-reply, what should i do? Nothing, i keep track of all answers i have given so far. If i have already put you on the list for eSID1, that means i will still have HW for you.

Do you ship to my country XX? Yes, i see no reasons to restrict to any specific country as this point.

How do i pay? PayPal is preferred. I will send out payment details when i have a unit ready.

Is the unit upgradeable? The unit can be upgraded, but only by me in Sweden. Its free of charge but you will have to pay the shipping (both ways). For that reason im very restricted on software changes, more important to make it stable and NO customer special softwares, everyone uses the same.

Thank you all for keeping the Saab brand alive!

Best Regards
Henrik
Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan -07

LazzeL
"Kaasari"

Viesti Kirjoittaja LazzeL »

Nostetaas vanhaa ylös, kun törmäsin tuohon eSIDiin sattumalta surffaillessani foorumilla :) Itsellä tuli vasta tilailtua elm327 bt palikka ja sitä ootellessa tullut kateltua myös muita vaihtoehtoja.

Onkos kellään käytössä tuota eSID tai eSID2 versiota? Toimiiko? Vai lieneekö enää toimittaa kyseistä kikkaretta mihinkään?
9-3 SS 1.8t Linear MY07
Vastaa Viestiin